We are currently looking for sponsors for 2014. If you are interested in sponsoring 2 Sisters Challenge Blog please email us at twosisterschallengeblog@live.com.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

An apology

I want to apologize I totally spaced last night.  I missed the fact that it was Friday night and I needed to set up the post for this week's challenge.  I am getting ready to leave for my niece's birthday party and won't be back until later this afternoon.  I wanted to give you the heads up on what the challenge is this week and let you know that when I return home today I will be posting the challenge and link.

The theme for this weeks challenge is to make a Christmas card using an image that IS NOT a Christmas image.

I will be back later.  I really have to get a schedule that isn't quite so packed (fat chance, lol)

2 comments:

Bunny said...

Can someone please tell me who the winner was for challenge #165? I never saw it posted. Thanks.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Actually, the winners for the last 3-4 challenges have not been posted...